|Job Title||:||QA Executive|
|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Quality Control/Assurance|
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
• Manage and improve product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits.
• Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing information and trends.
• Able to maintain existing documents control (ISO17025).
• Able to expand scope of accreditation.
|Years of Experience:||:||3|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||• Proven work experience as quality assurance technician or relevant role.
• A sharp eye for detail and a results-driven approach.
• Responsible and trustworthy.
• Proficient with quality testing machines and systems.
• Solid knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies.
• Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.).
• Working knowledge of MS Office.
• Punctual and discipline.
• Can work independently with minimum supervision.