NL_2002_X_001_-_Asphalt_Binder_Analyser_Ignition_Method-01.pdf (253.9 KB)
Code : NL 2002 X / 001
Standard : EN 12697-39. ASTM D6307, AASHTO TP53
Product Specification / Description
Determination of Asphalt Mix Composition
NL introduces the Asphalt Binder Analyser which fully compliant with ASTM, AASHTO and EN 12697-39 and BS (DD). Combining a ignition oven to a continous weight asphalt sample and automatically determine at the end of the test. The unit supply with built-in metal stand.
Main Functions and Features
1. Large-screen color LCD touch screen display that can display real-time loss curve and temperature curve. Friendly and beautiful interface control system, having bilingual display.
2. Turn off the automatic storage of data and experimental data automatically print function.
3. Automatic temperature control, door lock state detector, door off automatically.
4. With active smoke extraction system.
5. Improved housing and construction, in continuous operation, low surface temperature.
6. Optional variety of imported or domestic balance and support internal calibration without removing the balance.
7. The group has 30 independent combustion program storage unit may be different for different mixes to save burning program from a shutdown condition, the combustion temperature, the aggregate coefficient, high-temperature and high-temperature time temperature can be set independently to meet different mix the test material.
8. Can save up to 100 groups of test data, complete data includingtest results, including protocols and graphs, can view and print. Improve the human software, so users can quickly find what they need at any time in recorded history data.
9. The machine can be equipped with PC (USB 2.0), and set the test parameters, test data is saved through the PC software is complete, the report printing (including graphs)
10. With external HOST USB interface, allowing users to export test data through the USB port directly to the U disk, directly view and support EXCEL.
Technical Specifications :
|Model Number||NL 2002 X / 001|
|Relative Humidity||≤ 85 %|
|Balance Range||10.0 kg, 0.1g|
|Maximum Operating Temperature of the combustion chamber||600 ˚C (setpoint) temperature resistant 1200 ˚C|
|Temperature Measurement Range||0-1024 ˚C, resolution 0.5 ˚C|
|Maximum Sample Mass||3500g, recommended sample mass 1200-1800g|
|Test Stability Factor||0.1%|
|Ambient Temperature||≤ 35 ˚C|
|Heating Power||9KW, 3-phase four-wire Y connection|
|Power Supply||Three-phase four-wire AC415V ± 10%|
|Combustion Chamber Dimensions (LxWxH)||
320 × 450 × 280 mm
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||790 x 735 x 1640 mm|
Unit Consist Of :
|NL 2002 X / 001 - P001||Double Sample Tray c/w Cover|
|NL 2002 X / 001 - P002||Extraction Fork|
|NL 2002 X / 001 - P003||1 Meter Extendable Ducting Hose|
|NL 2002 X / 001 - P004||Burning Plate (Additional)|
Optional Accessories :
|NL 2002 X / 001 - A001||Face Shield|
|NL 7037 X / 002||Heat Resistance Glove (Leather)|